Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Favorite iPhone Apps

Cocoppa
Definitely the one on top of my list. 
Just check out my home screen!
See those cool icons?
And my awesome wallpaper?
Cocoppa has a vast selections of wallpaper to icons to widgets
I even get dizzy just from browsing, haha.
On another note, lolol.
The apps in my first screen are like my go to apps.
Most frequently used but not necessarily my faves you get my drift.

Line Deco
Works similarly to cocoppa but with more 
high definition and high quality stuffs.
On top left you can see my points, lolol.
Super loser ah. There's not enough free credit to earn.
I can only download the free stuffs. Booo.
The only difference about this is that
they offer a complete theme(wallpaper,widgets & icons) set that is uberly cute.

Beauty Cam
A perfect photo editor for selfies!
I don't have to elaborate on its features, haha. Its all in the bottom part of the picture.

Doodle Snap
One of my fav photo editing app!
Its super fun to plaster doodles on my face, haha.
The only downside is that it can't support 
the new feature of ig portrait and landscape pictures 
the standard size is at 520x520px. 

Daily Horoscope
Its a complete package.
From your daily to yearly horoscope to zodiac characteristic 
to compatibility to chinese yearly and even druid! 
And yes, Am one of those who believes in horoscope prediction.
They're quite exact plus it doesn't hurt to have an heads up on what to come, tehehe.

Meipai
As for videos my go to is meipai. They add really cool effects, tags and music.
Especially for putting together clips. 
You can even watch other people's edited videos.

Super Dancer
I'm currently addicted to this!!
It brings me so much nostalgia.
Back to my days of high street five, audition and idate.
You have got to try these if you ever played those games.
Oh, yeah. Its a dancing game, haha.
With the same mechanics as the games I've mention but even better!
I mean this is portable how awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment