Saturday, November 7, 2015

Permanent Marker Tee Shirt

These shirts are from daiso. Super cheap and err sheer, haha. 
But I loved the sheerness of it, okay? It makes me feel ultra chic, lolol.
But they're just so plain and boring.
So how about we write something on it, to dirty it a little bit?

If you're a bit of an ocd like me then you'll probably 
want to make a draft first or a guideline to trace before doodling straight on the shirt.
And here's what I decided to write on my shirt.

Insert your draft/guideline inside the shirt like so. 
but fml, I used a pencil for my draft so it can't be seen through the shirt
Hahaha.

Took it out and lined it with a marker. Better. 

Insert it inside(again).  Straighten the shirt and start tracing the outline.

The finish outline. 
Don't mind the runny ink we want it dirty perfect remember, haha. 
But if you do mind the trick is to trace the lines fast and try not to press the marker hard.

The next step it to color inside the line.

And viola~ Its done!
Just remember to let it air dry for a few days before washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment