Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pearl Cat-Ear Headband

 
I don't know why, but I'm really obsessed with pink these days.
All I want to do is to make the world a better pink place, lol.
And I will start by making something pink on my head.

Kawaii right?
Plus they're really super easy to make!

Things you'll need:
 Stainless headband
Wire
Ribbon
Beads
Pliers
Glue Gun


1. Cut two wires to the desired length.
(Shape the wire before hand and place it on the headband to get a preview.)
Then, position one end of the wire and bend it over twice. Don't tighten the bends yet.
2. String the beads or pearls. Once done, secure it by bending.
Adjust the shape and position of the ear then tighten the bends with a pliers. 
Do the same to the other ear and adjust before tightening the bends.
3. Next is to cover the headband with silk ribbon.
(I can actually wear the headband as it is but the ends hurt my ears, lol. So, I like them covered.)
Glue one end of the ribbon vertically on the headband.
Continue wrapping tightly and glue the ribbon in place in every inch or two you made. 
4. Glue the end and cut the excess.

No comments:

Post a Comment